How to operate a fan
1) Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. (AC 120 Volts 60 HZ)
2) To make the fan move sideways, push the pin on top of the motor.
3) To move the fan up or down, first pull up the oscilla ting pin, then press the tilt adjustment knob.
4) To change the speed of the fan, press one of the switches at the bottom.
The Procedure of Making Meatballs
• 1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
• 2 eggs
• 300 grams of tapioca-flour
• 4-8 cloves of garlic
• 1 red onion
• 1 teaspoon of white pepper
• 2 teaspoons of salt
• First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
• Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
• After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
• Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
• Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
• Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the meatball are ready to serve.